Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Application Appointment as a clerk. 24

To
The best cover Appointment as a clerk



            The district education officer,

                                    Kasur.

Sir,

            Understanding that you require a clerk for your office, bet to offer myself as a candidate for the post

As for my qualifications and experience I beg to state as under:

1.     I passed my S.S.C. Examination from the Govt. High school, khanpur in 1965. I obtained 624 marks and was placed in the first division.

2.     I joined the post-metric, class of the local Govt. commercial school, and passed the final examination with great credit. My speed in type-writing is 50 words per minute; and in short-hand, it is 120 words per minute.

3.     I worked as a temporary clerk in the office of the District education officer, Multan for eight months. This has made me quite familiar with the office routine

4.     I am a young man of 22. I belong to a respectable Jat family of Bahawalpur I promise to give you full satisfaction with regard to my work and character Copies of my certificates and testimonials are attached here with for your kind perusal.


Date

2-12-2015

 Yours obediently,

Israr Ahmed





Post a Comment

0 Comments