Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Application The Grant Of A full fee Concession 11

     
The best cover concession



 To
                                          The headmaster,
                                                Govt. Madrasa-Tul-banat, Lahore.
            Sir,

                        Most respectfully I beg to state that my father is an old man. He works as a salesman in the shop of a cloth merchant and gets Rs. 390.00 per month in return. He has a large family to support and is not in a position to meet the expenses of my education. I am a good student, and stand first in almost every subject in all examinations. Kindly grant me a full-fee concession to enable me to continue my studies. I shall be highly grateful to you for this favour.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Yours obedient pupil
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Salma parveen
            Date

            19-8-2015

Post a Comment

0 Comments