Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Autobiography Of A Football Essay In English


I am a football; I consist of two things, a rubber bladder and a leather case. I am made by skilful craftsmen at Sialkot. Air is my life, and it is filled into me by means of a pump. It makes me as hard as ever, and I am very beautiful to look at. My colour is brown or dark brown, and my outer surface is very soft and bright. The cover has six or eight well-stitched pieces. I remained in the show case of Messrs. Greenwood and company for several months every passerby was pleased to have a look at me. The students and the P.T. Instructors looked at me with particular interest. I was carefully inspected by many, but they did not buy me, because I was a bit too costly for them. At last the captain of the Pak Football club bought me for twenty-four rupees. Boys are very fond of me. They take me to the playground at 4 P.M every day. I receive mummeries kicks from each and every player, for an hour or so. My body begins to ache, and I thank God when the game is over. I feel that death is better by far than this dishonor. I wish that I were never brought to life!

Post a Comment

24 Comments

  1. It was thankful for writing it for my practice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. For Little Students. I will try my best

      Delete
    2. Bro you are writings are awesome but try to write happy endings

      Delete
    3. Yes Sir There is Happy Ending

      Delete