Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Application Remission Of Fine. 10


The best cover remission of fine



TO
                        The headmaster,
                                    Govt. Islamic High school  Karachi.
            Sir,
                        Most respectfully I beg to say that I was down with malaria last month and could not come to school for five days. Nor could I send an application for leave, because my father is too old to do so. Now, I have been fined Re. 1.25 for absence. Kindly remit my fine. I shall be very thankful to you for this favour.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Yours obediently,
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Jameel Akram.
            Date

            19-8-2015

Post a Comment

0 Comments