Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Application Illness.1

         


  To 

                                             The headmaster,
                                            Govt. high school Hyderabad.
         Sir
                Most respectfully I beg to say. That I have been suffering from fever since last evening. My temperature is 103, and my throat is sore. I cannot therefore, come to school. Kindly grant me leave for three days. I shall be very thankful to you for that.



Yours obediently,
Ali Akram.
    Date
  15-8-2015                                                                                                                                                         


                                                                               

Post a Comment

0 Comments