Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Application Change A subject. 9

Best cover a subject




To
                                    The headmaster,
                                    Govt. Islamia high school, Hyderabad
            Sir,
                        Most respectfully I beg to state that I took up physiology-hygiene as one of my elective. Subjects, because I become an engineer, because he is an engineer himself. He has, therefore, asked me to take up geometrical and technical drawing instead of physiology-hygiene. Kindly permit me to change my subject in accordance with his wishes. I shall be very thankful to you for this favour.

                                                                                                                your obediently,
                                                                                                                khalid Iqbal
            Date

            18-8-2015

Post a Comment

0 Comments