Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Application An ill Person 4

         
best cover ill person

  To
                                    The head mistress,
                                                Govt. Grils’ high school, Karachi
            Madam,
                                    Most respectfully I beg to state that my mother is ill, and there is nobody else at home to look after here. I cannot, therefore, come to school, till she is perfectly all right to attend to her domestic duties. Kindly grant me leave for ten days. I shall not forget that I am a student, and shall study my courses at home, during these days, as much as I can.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Yours obediently,  
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Rukusana                                                                                                                               shaha
            Date
            16-8-2015



Post a Comment

0 Comments