Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Application An urgent piece of work.2

          
The best cover an urgent piece of work
To
                                    The headmaster,
                                     Govt. city high school, Lahore.
       Sir,
                      Most respectfully I beg to say that my father has invited some of his friends to lunch today. He has asked me not to go to shoo, so that I might be helpful to him in any way he likes. Kindly grant me leave for today only. I shall be very thankful to you for that.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Yours obediently,
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Saleem Altaf
            Date

          16-8-2015

Post a Comment

0 Comments