Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Application Grant Testimonial.16

Best cover Testimonial

To
                        The head mistress,
                                    Govt. Girls High school
Madam,

            Most respectfully I beg to request you for the grant of a testimonial. For your kind information, I may add as follows:
1.     I passed the S.S.C. Examination this year in the first division, obtain 652 marks.
2.     I was a member of the cricket eleven and the secretary of the Bazmi-i-Adab.
3.     I was a good speaker and a good singer.
4.     I won several prizes and medals for best bowling, best speech and best singing.
I hope that you will make a mention of all these things in my testimonial. I shall be very thankful to you for this act of kindness.


yours obediently
Waseem Abbas

Date
28-9-2015

Post a Comment

0 Comments