Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Application Playing of Gramophone records. 19

To   
       


              The deputy commissioner,
                        Mardan District, Mardan.
Sir,
            I beg to draw your kind attention to a constant nuisance. My house is situated in the neighborhood of a few restaurants. Their managers are constantly playing gramophone records, and I cannot attend to my studies, do what I might, moreover, I have to toss in bed till midnight, because it is only then that they close their shops.

            Kindly issue necessary orders, forbidding the owners of these restaurants to play gramophone records after 8 p.m I shall be very thankful to you for that records after 8 p.m. I shall be very thankful to your for that.

 Date
22-11-2015

Yours obediently,
Saleem Ahmed

Post a Comment

0 Comments