Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Requesting him for the Grant of a scholarship. 22

To
The best cover Requesting him for the grant

                        The Deputy Commissioner,

                                    Faisalabad district, Faisalabad

Sir,

            Most respectfully I bet o state that I passed the secondary school certificate Examination from the Pakistan Model High school this year. I obtained 591 marks and was placed in the first division. But I could not win a scholarship, because I had an attack of pneumonia in January. This did not let me attend to my studies for full one month.


 I am the son of a poor old man who cannot afford the expenses of higher education. I aspire to continue my studies, because I consider myself quite suitable for becoming an engineer. I therefore, request you to be kind enough to consider my case very sympathetically for the award of a scholarship. I shall be very thankful to you for that. 


Date

21-11-2015

Yours obediently,

Ahmed Husain

Post a Comment

0 Comments