Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Application Against a dangerous incident. 27


To
                   The editor
                        The Pakistan times, Lahore
Sir,
            Kindly publish the following lines in an early issue if you’re esteemed paper:
                        I was returning yesterday from Lahore Cantt. On my bicycle, at about 8 p.m, I was stopped by a well-dressed young man, near the canal bridge. He had a knife in his hand, and he asked to me to hand over my purse to him. Seeing nobody nearby, I could not but do his bidding. It contained nearly Rs. 350. He took hold of it and let me go. I thanked God for saving me from any other harm. But it is my moral duty to bring my sad experience to the notice of all, so that nobody else might also be robbed like that. The police should not spare such bad characters.


Date
4-1-2016

I have e.t.c
Salman saleem


Post a Comment

0 Comments