Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

To take of the watch application

The best cover to take of the watch


To
            The friends watch corporation
                        Bunder Road, Karachi.
Dear Sir,
                        I regret refusing to take a delivery of the V.P.P. containing the wrist watch. I placed an order for it on the 24th of February, 2013. It is true that you dispatched the V.P.P on March i. but the postman brought it to me only yesterday. I needed it for my examination which began on March 25 and ended on April 12. And, when I did not receive it from you, I bought one locally. I was, therefore, obliged to do, what I have done.

                                                            Yours faithfully
                                                            Fayyaz Khan
Date

2-5-2016

Post a Comment

0 Comments