Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Little Fish Story in English

The best cover little fish



The Story- There was a poor, old fisherman. He lived in a certain village, near the bank of a stream. He caught a little fish one day. It greeted him with great respect and said, “Please, sir, I am too small to be of great use to you. Throw me back into the stream. I shall grow much bigger within a few months. You can, then, catch me over again, and sell me for a very handsome price.” But the fisherman was too clever to be taken in by the little fish. “You will”, said he, “Certainly grow much bigger after a few months. But I will not, perhaps, be able to catch you again,” He, therefore, put it into his basket and brought it home. His wife cooked it as nicely as she could, and the two are it with boiled rice.
Moral: A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

Post a Comment

0 Comments