Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The fox and the Goat story



The story: A goat was once grazing in a jungle. There was a well nearby, and he peeped into it. He saw a fox swimming about. “What are you doing here?” said he to the box. “I am enjoying a bath. It is such a fun that I do not like coming out before sunset. The water is so sweet I am never tired of drinking it. Come down, if you want to taste it. You will like it very much. The foolish goat was already feeling thirsty. He jumped down into the well. And, the next moment, the cunning fox jumped out over his back. The goat was sorry for his mistake and said to the fox, “My friends now help me out, as I have helped you.” “Going on bleeting till your master hears you.” With these words he ran away into the jungle, leaving the poor goat to his fate.

Moral: Look before you leap.

Post a Comment

0 Comments