Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Foolish Milk maid English Story

The best cover foolish


The Story: Once there lived a milkman in a certain village. He had a beautiful young daughter she went to the market every morning, with a big bucket full of milk on her head. On her way she said to herself, “Milk is very dear these days. I return home every afternoon with fifty rupees in my pocket. Within a year or so, my father will have moved more than fifty thousand rupees with him. He will then marry me to a young man of his choice. My husband will, some day, ask me to bring his mid-day meal for him to the fields. But I shall turn down his request like this, with a shake of my head. But as soon as she did so, down fell the bucket from her head. The milk was all spilt on the ground, and she began to weep.

Post a Comment

0 Comments