Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The King And His Daughters Story In English

The best cover Daughter
The story: Once there lived a king in a certain country. He had three daughters. He loved them very much. One day he decided to know how much they loved him in return. He called them all together and said, “I know that you have great love for me. But I want know something more.” Then he asked the eldest, “What is your love for me like?” “Sweet father”, said she, “it is like sugar.” He was pleased to hear that. Then he put the same question to the second. “My dear father”, she replied, “it is like honey.” He put the same question to the youngest. “Dear father”, she remarked, “It is like salt,” This made him very angry, and he banished her at once. She took refuge in jungle. There she met a prince who took her to his country and married her.

            After some time, her father paid a friendly visit to that country. She prepared for him dishes with sugar and honey, but he did not eat much. Last of all she sent him a dish of meat and a vegetable. The king enjoyed it very much, because there was salt in it. Then she threw off her veil and sald, “My dear father, my love for you is like salt. The king, then, felt the mistake he had made in her case, and embrace her with great love and affection.

Post a Comment

0 Comments