Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Last Five Minutes Of A Railway Journey

The Best cover Railway Journey


THE RAILWAY TRAIN was nearing my destination. I stood up to set my luggage in order. After that I put on my coat, laced up my shoes and looked for my ticket. It was neither in the purse nor in the diary. I became very nervous. Suddenly I remembered that I put it under the pillow, after I had shown it to the S.T.E. I untied my holdall, and heaved a sigh of relief, when I recovered it. I tried up the holdall once again and place it over the trunk. In the meantime, the train slowed down. I looked out through the window. I saw a huge crowd of passengers and others standing on the platform. Amongst them I saw my friend Mr.Iqbal. He had come there to receive me. We greeted each other, when his eyes met mine. He ran towards my compartment. He boarded it, while the train was still in motion. After a few seconds she stopped, and I lugged a coolie to remove my luggage.


Post a Comment

0 Comments