Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A Walk On A Moon-Lit Night Essay In English



THE MOON, the queen of the night, was shining in the sky right gloriously. The twinkling stars looked very grand and majestic. I was greatly charmed by the beauty of the moon-li-night.  I could not help going out for a walk. The houses, the shops, the trees and the road itself were shining like so many springs of endless light. A cow here and a dog there were seen moving silently about. Perhaps, like me, they were also made with joy at the beauty of the night. I was passing through rich fields or ripe corn. The golden earn of wheat greeted my eyes, wherever I went. The glorious moon beams added to the grace of the scenery all around. At last I stood near the bank of the canal. It was flowing very softly. The moon and the stars were reflected in its clear water. The golden rays of the moon danced over the waves. I sat spell-bound under a tree, till the realm of the sky was completely conquered by the sun, the lord of the day.

Post a Comment

0 Comments