Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

HOW I PASSED MY SUMMER VACATION Essay In English


HOW I PASSED MY SUMMER VACATION OUR SCHOLL closed for six weeks on July 27. The at morning, I left for my home town, and reached there after sunset. Everybody was glad to see me. Father, mother, brothers and sisters asked me many questions about my school and my studies. The next day, I visited some of my friends and relations. The next day, I visited some of my friends and relation. And, the day after that, I attended the marriage of my cousin at Gujrat. Then I began to study regularly for six hours a day. I paid due attention physics, chemistry and mathematics. In the morning I went for a walk to the canal; and, in the afternoon, I played hockey or Kabaddi. In this way, I progressed by leaps and bounds in sports and studies. In the first week of September, I went to Muree with my parents. It was my first visit to that hill-station of great natural beauty. I visited the Kashmir point, the pindi point, the Lower Topa, Ayyubia and the Sunny Bank many times. I stayed there for only a week, but the happy memories of my visit to Muree will always remain alive in my heart. On my return to my native town, I applied myself whole-heartedly to my studies one again. And, at last on the 20th of September, I left for Lahore, by the Khyber Mail, to attend my school after the summer vacation. 

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. Essay on Summer Vacation in Hindi article is really nice you can read this article for more information.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Very nice article you can also read this article for more informationi think that u should even mention the date and occasion on which the speech was delivered
    greek girl names

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel nice and completely understood the main ideas.super vision for indiaVery useful for the studies thanku👍👍Very nice article you can also read this article for more information
    greek girl names

    ReplyDelete