Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Autobiographies Of A Beggar In English Essay


I AM a beggar no doubt and everyday hates me for being a burden on society. But I am the happiest man on earth. I have no work to do. I have not got to feed or to clothe anybody. I have nothing to do with house-rent or income-tax I enjoy all the comforts of life, without paying for any of them. I have no cares and no worries. I am as free as the air. I get up when I like, and a sleep when and where I please. Everybody public place is my home, and I get everyday thing is at my command. All I have to do is to approach the right person. I have how to hypnotist him. My life long experience in this line has taught me the art of successful begging. I know what to say at a particular moment to get money from a gentleman’s pocket or lady’s purse. My pockets are always full, for mine is the most profitable profession on earth. 

Post a Comment

5 Comments