Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A Dream Essay In English


I HAD a very strange dream last night. In my sleep i heard a knock at the door. I went out and saw two policemen standing there. They bowed very low, when they saw me. They addressed me as "Your Majesty" and requested me to pay a visit to the court. "They are behroopiay perhaps," said i to myself. But i soon came to know that they meant what they said i to myself. But i soon came to know that they meant what they said. I got up and was surprised to find myself dressed in royal robes. They led me to a coach driven by eight horses. It began to move, as soon as i took my seat. On the way i saw large crowds of people shouting joyfully, " Loving the king, " Soon it stopped in front of a hall decorated with flags and buntings. I got down and was received by the ministers. As soon as i entered the hall, the nobles and the counties all stood up, and they bowed down their heads very respectfully. I sat in a golden chair, and the chief minister placed the crown on my head. Then he declared that i would be shot dead. No sooner did i hear this than i gave out a loud cry. At the same time, i woke up and was glad to find myself laying in my own bed!

Post a Comment

0 Comments