Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

On Seeing A Man Knocked Down By A Motor Car


IF I FIND no money in my pocket, after I have dined at a hotel, I shall be in a very awkward position. However, I shall try to look around for a friend or an acquaintance. If I fine one, I shall explain the whole thing to him and shall request him for a loan. In case I do not find any, I shall go to the manager to tell him that I have let my purse at home. I shall give him my complete address and shall promise to pay the bill in an hour or so.  If he hesitates to give me this concession, I shall leave my fountain pen or wrist watch with him, saying that I shall take it back, when I pay the bill. On my return, I shall clear his account and shall thank him for his kindness. I shall shake hands with him for his kindness; I shall shake hands with him, before I go away. 


Post a Comment

0 Comments