Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Masjid near me|10 Lines On masjid|10 Line on mosque in English

10 Line Mosque Essay In English 


Masjid near me




Masjid near me


THE MOSQUE is a place of worship for the Muslims. It is found inn almost every mohalla and bazaar. 


It is also found on every road and in every village and town. Its building is often very beautiful. It has a hall, a veranda and a compound. It has a hall, a veranda and a compound.Masjid near me


10 Lines On masjid


 It is fitted with electric lights and fans. It has a few bath-rooms and urinals beside the main gate. It has also a tank or a well, and many taps to provide water in abundance for those who come to offer their prayers.Masjid near me



 Its floor is covered with mats and durries, and its back-wall faces the Ka'aba. It usually has four minarets and is often with loud-speakers. Masjid near me

10 Line on mosque in English 

We go to it, Then we hear the call for a prayer, and we take off our hoes before we enter it. Masjid near me

Post a Comment

0 Comments