Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

youtube premium|interesting topic practice|Best|Essay English

Topic English Practice 


youtube premium
 

English Practice Topic 


Common English practice topic 

Top Topic English Practice topic

Ø  What type of websites do you often search for?
It varies depend any my goal. I prefer entertainment and education website such as face book Wikipedia org and Special English,youtube premium

 
Ø  How long have you been wring them?
Long have you unite I have been using there websites since I was a freshman at university.

 
Ø  What is the most popular website in you contrary?
I am not quite sure, but I guess it would be facebook.com

 
Ø  D you thing the youth should use website as a reliable source of knowledge?
 
No I always they should choose their source carefully.

 
Ø  Have you ever been in any traffic accident?
 
Yes there years ago traffic accident yearning.
 

Ø  How did you feel them?
I feel really terrible because of my injuries, injuries terrible.youtube premium

 
 
Ø  Who was involved in the accident?
The car drivers his family and me driver family

 
Ø  Did the insurance company pay for repair?
I was walking so id did not require any car repair service, not require car repair not.
 

Interesting topic practice

 
 
Ø  Did you need a lawyer?
I hart my lower back just a little so id did not call a lawyer.

 
Ø  Did you report the issue to the police?
No we did not want to get the police involved
Ø  Were you sent to the hospital after the accident?
No the injury was not really serious.


 
Ø  Do you have a driving license?
Yes, I do I always keep it in my purse.
Ø  Child hood memory?
Ø  Did you have happy children?
Did yes I did I enjoyed playing hide and seek with my peers.
Ø  Did you experience your childhood in a city as country side you r childhood city?
I spent my childhood in a rural area where I could see visited rice fields
 

Best



Did you usually skip class when you ere child?
Yes I did not and many of my friends did too.

 
Who were you with when you were a child?
I was with my beloved family.
What did you want to be when you were a child?
I recommend of being a fashion designer.

 

Who did you love the most when you were a child?
 I loved my mom the most since she was always there and took care of me.

 
Who was your childhood here?
Robin Hood, he took money from the rich and gave it to the poor.

 
What reminds you of your childhood?
Green rice fields which I happen to see every where remind me of my beautiful childhood.

Essay English

 
Did you change a lot when you grew up?
Yes of course I am more nature new both physically and mentally.

 
Why is childhood important?
Because it sharper people into who they will become

 
Are you good arts?
Yes I am food artist.
 How many rooms are there in your house?
There are becomes a living room 2 bedrooms, a bathromm and a kitchen.
Which for is your bedroom on?

 
My bedroom is an on the first floor of a three story house.
 Is it big or small?
It is not spacious just enough to put necessary furniture in.
 Do you love your room? Why?
I love it every much because it is my private space whenever I go home.

 
What furniture does your bedroom contain?
It contains a bed a clerks and a clothing closet.

 
What do you do in it?
Well, I spend most of my free time there reading books and sleeping.

 
How much time do you spend in your room?

 
About 10 hours a day especial in the evening
 Who was the last person you gave a present to?

 My mom, I bought her a coat on a business trip to America
 
I giving present important in daily life ?
 
Yes it is its one of the best ways to show your love and gratitude to someone.

 

Which tourist attractions do you prefer?

When traveling historical places or natural land makes?
 
Well, historical place are always my first choice when traveling.
 

What do you usually do when visiting historical places?
 I usually listen to the tour guide introducing the sights and take notes about important historical events.

 
Can you name some historical places you have visited?
Whenever I travel to foreign country, always visit its famous historical places, some of them are the pyramiding Egypt Angkor what in Cambodia, Stonehenge in England and the taj Mahal India.


What is your most favorite historical place and why?
I love the pyramids the most taking a tour around the pyramids; I can not only enjoy the gorgeous architecture but also learn cultural and historical values of the ancient Egyptian culture.


What is the most famous historical place in your country?
It definitely the statue of liberty in New York City.  

  
What is special about it?
The statue was gifted by the people of France. It is a symbol of freedom for the US as well as a welcoming sight for to people coming to the from another country.


Where is it located?
It is located on Liberty Island in New York Harbor NYC.
Should the youth visit historical place instead of other place?
Sure. Nobody the youth should visit these kinds of places more often in order to preserve historical and culture values of their country.


NEW PAPERMAGIZINE
What are the benefits reading a newspaper or magazine?
Newspaper can broaden your mind about thousands of things without the need to travel.


How often do you read it?
I read it every day.
What’s the best time to read the news paper?
I thing the best time is in the morning when you start a new day.


What type of magazine do you read?
I usually read politics and fashion magazine. I also enjoy reading about culture and tourism.


What’s your favorite magazine?
My favorite is the New York time , which write about all sorts of things business, sport, movies, travels, books, jobs, education, and real state.


Do read the paper or online news?
I prepare online news to save money.
How much it cost you buy news paper per month?
I only buy a monthly news paper so it does cost much money around 5/month.


What is the most popular magazine in your country?
I think it would be forbs magazine a leading source for reliable business news and financial information.
With the popularity of internet, do you think news paper and magazine will disappear?
Yes unfortunately it’s just a matter of time.


A MEMORABLE EVENT


How many events have you joined this year? What were they about?
I have joined more than 5 events so far most of which were about education.


What was your most memorable event?
The most memorable for me was an international study conference, in which I was introduced to some famous  universities  in Europe to study.


Was it organized indoors or outdoors?
It was an indoors events.
Who sponsored the event?
 
   Parties 


On what occasion do people in your country celebrate party?
There are many people celebrate occasion weeding engagements, birthday etc.


Are you part animal?
yes i do parties i love meeting friend with takling. 


When do parties often start and finish?
I start party in the evening time and finshed is 8 or 9 clock.

where are thrown?
I celebrate at home. Weeding birthday party.

What do you usually wear when you come to party?
 Often wear some dress that i everyday use.

What do people do in the parties you attended?
At the party, people talk eat and drinking and do dance.

Do you enjoy drinking?

Yes i do 
  • Tell something about your family.

    • Tell something about your free time activities.


    • Speak about your hobbies.

    • Speak about your favourite pop-group/singer.

    • Tell something about your free time activities.

    • Tell something about your favourite TV programmes/radio 
    • programmes.


    • What kind of music do you like?youtube premium
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
      
        
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     


    Post a Comment

    0 Comments