Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

On Finding My Ticket Lost In The Course Railway Station

Finding Me Ticket Lost in Railway

The ticket is mandatory for every passenger of Railway trains. If you do not have a ticket, you cannot travel by train. So, what if you lost your ticket? This paragraph will show you an example of what can be done then.

A Short Paragraph

ON  COMING to know that I have lost my ticket, I shall wait for the train to stop at the next station. I shall immediately go to the Guard or the S.T.T and shall inform him about what has happened. He will, as a rule, charge me from the last checking station. If I have not enough money to pay, I shall give him a written promise to deposit the money with the Station Master of my destination. In case he refuses to agree to my proposal, I shall try to borrow money from a fellow passenger. But if there is none whom I know, I shall sell my watch or ring to anybody in the compartment to meet his demand.

Related Paragraphs in English:

1. Finding no money while dining at the hotel
2. Seeing a man Knocked down by a motor car
3. On being checked by a traffic constable
4. On meeting a child who has lost the way home
5. On knocking at a working door
6. On finding myself in a wrong bus
7. The list of all paragraphs

Post a Comment

0 Comments